PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> HR 3753/ S 1691-Homeschool NonDiscrimination Act 2005

HR 3753/ S 1691-Homeschool NonDiscrimination Act 2005

Monday, December 19, 2005

It's not just us

In addition to Ms. McCarthy's opinions (see also the post below this one), it seems that she's not alone in it, and she's not the first to have that thought:

-- Bill Moyers Fights Back

"An unconscious people, an indoctrinated people, a people fed only partisan information and opinion that confirm their own bias, a people made morbidly obese in mind and spirit by the junk food of propaganda, is less inclined to put up a fight, ask questions and be skeptical," Moyers said. "And just as a democracy can die of too many lies, that kind of orthodoxy can kill us, too."
posted by Publius, 9:07 AM

5 Comments:

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

MSC Dissertation
commented by Blogger marry, 11:52 PM  
This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

Dissertation samples | Free Dissertation Examples
commented by Blogger Dissertation Writing service, 7:10 AM  
This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me outta my problem..
Dissertation Introduction Writing
commented by Blogger stacy, 2:39 AM  
This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me outta my problem..
Buy Dissertation Online
commented by Blogger stacy, 6:44 AM  
"And just as a democracy can die of too many lies, that kind of orthodoxy can kill us, too.
dissertation title
commented by Blogger DEWHURST TOULSON, 2:40 AM  

Add a comment